In This Issue:
- FDT IIoT Server Platform to Transform Manufacturing Excellence
- NGL Producer Improves Commissioning, Troubleshooting and Safety with FDT
- All the Data Without the Trouble
- Device Topology Independent Data Logging for NOA with FDT
- FDT IIoT Server-based Architecture Reaches Member Review Milestone
- Point LLC Joins FDT Group as Corporate Member
This years‘ event will focus on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Smart Systems.
The FDT for OPC UA companion specification enables sensor to enterprise interoperability and information exchange
Digital transformation is taking shape with FDT’s native integration of OPC UA
Seminar to focus on educating industrial automation engineers on FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) and FDT integration of OPC UA
Enhancements include cloud-based enterprise data access, mobility apps, and use of augmented reality
Exhibit and press conferences presentations will focus on support for IIoT, Industrie 4.0 and automation ecosystem exchange
This video presented by Glenn Schulz, managing director for the FDT Group, provides an introduction to the FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) coming soon to the industrial automation marketplace. Learn more about FITS by viewing the video and reading below.
What will the future of lifecycle management look like within an IIoT cloud-based concept with FDT Technology?