In This Issue:
FDT/DTM (IEC 62453) focuses on eliminating intelligent device management barriers to enable data harmonization and access enterprise-wide for the process, hybrid, and discrete markets. This issue emphasizes industry’s ‘opportunity for innovation’, allowing manufacturing to thrive by unifying control systems across market domains.
- Editorial: Unifying Control Systems for Industrial Automation Markets – Steve Biegacki
- Tech Focus: Can FDT/DTM Technology Work in Factory Automation and Hybrid Applications?
- FDT News: Andre Uhl announced as new FDT Chairman and & New Certified DTMs
- FDT Product: Harmonizing Cross-Platform Access With Legacy DTMs – M&M Software
- FDT Product: The ‘Full Version’ DTM Collection is Now Free for Everyone – VEGA
- FDT Product: Improve Operations with DTMs to Gain Access to Plant-Floor Data – Rockwell Automation
- FDT Product: Innovative Field Device Management Solution – Schneider Electric
- FDT Product: Yokogawa Adds New Functions to Oprex Field Instruments – Yokogawa
- Service Provider: M&M Software Video
- Service Provider: CodeWrights Video