Expert Developer Assistance Available Worldwide
FDT Group partners with leading service providers worldwide that offer valuable assistance to companies interested in FDT-enabled product development. These organizations provide training and workshops to teach customers about FDT, offer advice on system and device integration, and help suppliers future-proof their system and device management strategy.
Since 2002, CodeWrights has been a leading expert for different device integration technologies within the process industry. One integral part of the business is the active participation in relevant industry standards. Therefore, we offer services covering different aspects of device integration using standardized technologies such as FDT.
Service Provider Offerings
- Workshop, usability study, migration concept
- FDI Device Packages
- Analysis of issues, proposal for solution, implementing solution
Test Services in equipped laboratory
Certification Preparation & Support
- FDI Device Package
IIoT Development Services
- Development support for IIoT by CodeWrights
For more information, please visit www.codewrights.com
+49 721 352399-50
Am Stadtgarten 1
M&M Software is working actively with the FDT Group to bring innovation to your products. Our experience with industrial IoT and FDT will help you get your FDT IIoT strategy ready today.
Consulting – We advise our customers professionally and comprehensively about device integration and help to find tailor-made and future-proof device management strategies. We always consider currently pending technology developments, such as FDT (1.2.x / 2.x) and FDT 3.x (FDT UE™).
DTM Development – We develop DTMs for field devices and communication components quickly and efficiently on the basis of our development platforms dtmMANAGER and basicDTM.
DTM Test & Certification – As one of the official test labs of the FDT Group, we carry out the testing and certification of DTMs. In addition, we support our customers in the preparation of their DTMs for the test procedure. This way, to avoid possible problems and delays.
Thorsis Technologies GmbH
As a supplier of communication and infrastructure components, Thorsis Technologies GmbH has been actively involved in the development of open standards such as FDT for many years and therefore has a lot of experience in the creation of integration solutions for heterogeneous systems.
Service Provider Offerings
- We offer consulting and customized development services for FDT solutions (DTM and FRAME/Desktop solutions) also in combination with other standards such as FDI and OPC UA based on our own FDT toolkits.
- Our test laboratory offers both possibilities of development accompanying tests in a highly heterogeneous network with different bus protocols and control systems as well as the execution of conformance tests for FDT certification.
- In the hardware area we also offer the development of communication solutions to make your product suitable for one of the fieldbuses, PROFIBUS, HART or similar.
Thorsis Technologies GmbH
Head of Automation department
39114 Magdeburg GERMANY
Tel.: +49(0)391 544563
For over 13 years Utthunga has been successfully offering FDT/FDI-based end-user solutions and frameworks. As a reliable partner of field device manufacturers and end-users, we help them realize the potential of FDT/FDI in their IIoT /Industrie 4.0 applications.
Our vendor-neutral products and solutions, which are based on OPC-UA, FDT, EDDL and FDI technologies, combine the advantages of FDT with those of EDDL in a single scalable solution. The solutions offer interoperability and flexibility for the end-users to either reuse their existing EDDs in the FDT enabled DTMs or use the new FDI Device Packages. Our years of experience with EDDL/FDI/FDT standards assures that our products and solutions are compliant with the standards, and hence guaranteed to interoperate with other compliant products.
We are the only accredited FDT Test and Certification Center in India.
Our product portfolio covers all aspects of device integration, configuration and engineering:
- uFDI-DTM & uDD-DTM: These tools take DD/FDI Device Package as input and convert into FDT 1.2/2.0 Device DTM to offer consistent commissioning, configuration and maintenance of field devices.
- uDTM SDK: DTM development SDK to enable customers to build their DTMs using certifiable DTM components. Customer with limited knowledge of FDT/DTM technologies can also use this SDK.
Our FDT Specific Services:
DTM Development for Device Manufacturers
We develop DTMs for PROFIBUS, PROFINET, HART, Foundation Fieldbus and ISA100 devices and also assist the device manufacturers in getting it certified. We also assist in developing configuration tools, HMI applications, asset management systems, etc. based on FDT.
- Device/Communication DTM development
- DD to DTM/FDI Package conversion
- FDI Package to DTM conversion
- DTM test & certification services
- Interoperability testing
FDT Host Development
We develop FDT host systems that standardize the communication and configuration interface between field devices and host systems.
- FDT Host Development
- FDT 1.2/2.x Host development
- FDT support to DCS (Distributed Control System)
- Converting existing DD/FDI Package to FDT/DTM
- FDT/DTM development, maintenance and certification of Communication DTM, Gateway DTM, and Device DTM
- Migration of FDI UIP to DTM and vice versa
- FDT Server (FDT 3.x-based) prototype development
Consulting Services Related to Developing Desktops or DTMs
- Customized FDT/DTM training (FDT 1.2/2.0) and onsite workshop
- Troubleshooting support for certification related issues
- Consultation service for DTM or Desktop (FRAME) application development
- Migration of FDT/DTMs 1.2x to FDT 2.0
- Consultation service on integrating FDT and OPC UA
Turnkey Development of Custom DTM or Desktop Applications
We provide services for custom DTM development, enhancements, certification and maintenance. Using uDTM, our DTM development framework and accelerator, we are able to offer faster time-to-market, consistency of code base, and components re-use when developing DTMs for our customers. With close to 100 DTMs developed using this tool a 42% saving in development time and 66% saving in cost to the customer has been realized.
- Supports FDT 2.0, 1.2.x standards
- Complies to FDT style guide
- Supports development of device DTMs, Communication DTM and Gateway DTMs.
- 10+ protocols supported – HART, WiHART, Profibus, FF, Modbus, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, ISA100, etc.
- 12+ Hosts supported – Yokogawa PRM, FieldCare, Fieldmate, ABB 800xa, ABB Symphony Systems, ABB Freelance Systems, Honeywell FDM, Emerson AMS, fdtCONTAINER, PACTware, RTIS, etc.
- 150+ device integration solutions offered so far
- Support for complex algorithms and trend charts
- Easy migration to build PC/mobile apps
FDT/DTM Testing for Certification
Testing and certification test is highly encouraged to ensure specification compliance and interoperability for FDT/DTMs 1.2, 1.2.1 and 2.0.
- We are an accredited test site for FDT/DTM conformance testing for certification
- Our test centre adheres to ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
To learn more about Utthunga visit: www.utthunga.com.