Company provides software and technical expertise for next-generation of industrial automation
Seminar to focus on educating industrial automation engineers on FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) and FDT integration of OPC UA
In This Issue:
- Bioethanol Producer Optimizes Integration, Operation and Lifecycle Management of Critical Assets
- Editorial: FITS™ Solution Meets Industry Demands for Next Generation Technology
- FITS – Taking Industrial Control to the Next Level
- FDT Group Announces Latest Web Services Features of FDT IIoT Server (FITS)
- FDT Integrates OPC UA and Industrie 4.0
FDT IIoT Server optimizes enterprise operations by simplifying the automation ecosystem exchange, increasing manufacturing efficiency, and improving reliability
Enhancements include cloud-based enterprise data access, mobility apps, and use of augmented reality
This video presented by Glenn Schulz, managing director for the FDT Group, provides an introduction to the FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) coming soon to the industrial automation marketplace. Learn more about FITS by viewing the video and reading below.
With FITS and other initiatives, FDT Group is committed to making the IIoT a reality via a broad ecosystem that spans the process, hybrid and factory automation markets.