- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: FDT 3.0 and OPC UA – Key to Interoperability
September 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
FDT Group and Utthunga are co-hosting a webinar “FDT 3.0 and OPC UA – Key to Interoperability” on 30th September, 2020 from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM IST. The speakers for this webinar are Mr. Glenn Schulz, Managing Director of FDT Group and Ms. Smitha Rao, Co-founder of Utthunga.
The recently released FDT 3.0 standard has evolved from a single-user, desktop environment to a distributed, multi-user client/server approach for enterprise-wide integration and asset management. The updated standard delivers a feature-rich FDT IIoT Ecosystem, including an FDT Server integrated with the OPC Unified Architecture (UA) and Web Servers, as well as new FDT Device Type Managers™ (FDT/DTMs™) utilizing a Web User Interface (UI) to mobilize remote operations.
In the 60-minutes of the webinar, the speakers will speak about FDT 3.0 including the key role of OPC UA in this standard. The target audience for this webinar are automation suppliers as well as the end user communities in the process, hybrid and discrete industries.
The key points to be covered in the webinar:
- The FDT open integration advantage for IT/OT integration for real-time data access, standardized enterprise interoperability and secure data access
- Leverage the OPC UA information model for a fully deployable, plug-and-play FDT Server and DTM solution
- How generic OPC UA clients can access field data, diagnostic information, device health status etc., using FDT technology
- Understand the benefits of FDT 3.0 and OPC Pub/Sub integration for end users and device suppliers
- A demo of asset health monitoring using FDT 3.0 and OPC Pub/Sub