- This event has passed.
FDT General Assembly 2022
June 1, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We are pleased to invite the industrial automation community, members and non-members, to join the annual FDT Group General Assembly, occurring virtually on 1 June 2022 from 14:00 – 16:00 CET.
We look forward to educating the industry with insight into the FDT evolutionary journey and key features bridging today’s install-base with smart manufacturing applications focused on modern industrial device management with IT/OT data interoperability and mobility.
In addition to our traditional business office and technical updates, we are excited to announce our special keynote speaker, Paul R. Maurath, Ph.D., Technical Director – Process Automation, The Procter & Gamble Company, with a presentation highlighting the industry stresses of intelligent device management.
- Welcome | Introduction
- FDT Business Office Update – Steve Biegacki, FDT Managing Director
- Audit Results
- Leadership Election/Results
- Keynote Speaker – Paul R. Maurath, Ph.D., Technical Director – Process Automation, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Industry Stresses of Intelligent Device Management
- FDT UE Presentation – Steve Biegacki, FDT Managing Director
- Importance of Listening and Meeting User Requirements
- Modern Industrial Device Management and Mobility
- Informational Proceedings – Officers to the FDT Board
- Collaborations – Standards and Associations
- Standard/Technology and Tool Releases
- Marketing Activities, FDT Server Demo, Pilot Projects
Registration is required to attend! NOTE: Registered Voting Members will receive voting instructions the week before the meeting.
Download the Presentations: FDT Group GA 2022 Presentations