FDT Group to Hold Press Conference at SPS IPC Drives Exhibition
Media briefing in Nuremberg, Germany, will address launch of fully integrated FDT/IIoT architecture
Key Work Process and Organizational Changes For Successful Asset Management
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Explore the experiences of Dow Chemical Company who have successfully implemented an effective asset management and reliability program. Learn how changes in organizational and […]
Diverse Global End Users Represent the “Face of FDT”
FDT’s prominent face in process, factory and hybrid automation is as diverse as the scope of its applications.
Around the world, major manufacturers and industrial organizations have implemented FDT Technology to help improve plant device interoperability, reliability, and maintenance, while at the same time, preventing unplanned shutdowns, reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs in a wide range of plant automation applications.
Profibus Device Integration with FDT® 2.0
Thorsis Technologies supplies first certified communication and generic device DTMs for Profibus DP
Proactive Maintenance Strategies With Bottom-Line Benefits
RAMI 4.0 Identifies FDT Standard for the "Connected World"
The FDT standard is already represented in the German Reference Architecture Model Industrie 4.0 (RAMI 4.0) as the device integration solution, and with the release of the FDT/OPC Annex, sensor-to-cloud, enterprise-wide connectivity is granted with seamless data communications.
FDT/DTM Optimizes IIoT Strategies for all Sectors
InTech Article: There is a growing need to optimize automation in industries to increase productivity, eliminate errors inherent to people-intensive processes, and create safer […]
Tablets Take Control
In This Issue:
- New Board Driven Initiatives will Enable Comprehensive IIoT Deployment,
- Polymer Producer Mobilizes Field Device Management to Optimize Productivity and Increase Maintenance Efficiency,
- Simplifying Strategies for Effective DTM Implementation,
- Enhancing DP-Based Flow Measurement with Dynamic Compensation
FDT Offers Great Promise for Automation Suppliers
From the outset, the FDT Group and its members worldwide have shared a common goal: open integration of control systems and instrumentation in multi-vendor […]
Bridge Legacy & New Automation
In This Issue:
- Bridging Legacy and the New Era of Automation,
- FDT/DTM Solutions Offer Great Promise for Automation Suppliers,
- Digging into Diagnostics,
- Compact Diagnostic Module Minimizes Downtime,
- Myriad PlantPAx Enhancements Enable Advanced Integration Strategies,
- A Tale of Two Couplers: Profibus Linking Devices