Toky Electrical and Westlock Controls are latest companies joining to meet industry demands for intelligent device management with FDT® technology
Digital transformation is taking shape with FDT’s native integration of OPC UA
In This Issue:
- Bioethanol Producer Optimizes Integration, Operation and Lifecycle Management of Critical Assets
- Editorial: FITS™ Solution Meets Industry Demands for Next Generation Technology
- FITS – Taking Industrial Control to the Next Level
- FDT Group Announces Latest Web Services Features of FDT IIoT Server (FITS)
- FDT Integrates OPC UA and Industrie 4.0
FDT IIoT Server optimizes enterprise operations by simplifying the automation ecosystem exchange, increasing manufacturing efficiency, and improving reliability
Enhancements include cloud-based enterprise data access, mobility apps, and use of augmented reality
Technology enhancements make device-specific information from DTMs available via FDT/OPC UA information model
Newest members bring diverse expertise to support “Connected World” of IIoT and Industrie 4.0
Exhibit and press conferences presentations will focus on support for IIoT, Industrie 4.0 and automation ecosystem exchange
Automation engineers interested in learning about the comprehensive FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) Architecture, are encouraged to attend this free, one day event.
This video presented by Glenn Schulz, managing director for the FDT Group, provides an introduction to the FDT IIoT Server (FITS™) coming soon to the industrial automation marketplace. Learn more about FITS by viewing the video and reading below.