In This Issue:
- Members Lending Industry Experts to Enhance Device and Network Integration Standard,
- Diverse Global End Users Represent the “Face of FDT”,
- Expanding the Horizon of Device and Network Integration,
- FDT and OPC UA Unite to Bring Sensor to Cloud Enterprise Integration,
- Advance Your PLC Configuration Method – Saving Time, Trimming Costs,
- New DTM Interface Simplifies PLC programming,
- Universal Modbus DTM Standardizes Communications
FDT Group releases specifications for Profinet I/O and Modbus communication applications, enhancing our position as the solution of choice for vendor independent integration of devices and systems.
The FDT Group has founded in May this year a new working group for the interests of Machine Building and Factory Automation. This group will drive specifically the application of FDT in these branches.